COOKIE FILE USE POLICY
REDLING reserves the right to change this Policy at any time in accordance with applicable law. Any changes to this Policy will take effect from the moment the information is published on this Site.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 65038, Ukraine, Odessa, ul. Cottage Kovalevsky, 71.
1. Collection and processing of information
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or portable device when you visit the Sites. Cookies cannot be used to disclose your personal information, although in some cases we may combine cookies received by REDLING or received by our partners with your personal information that you provided to us. Cookies can be used on the Site to improve your interaction with the Site in the following cases: remember information about your login (username and password); saving your language preferences; provide secure online transactions; measure the number of visitors and evaluate the response to advertisements; to help us identify the most interesting information for you.
There are different types of cookies that can be used on this Site.
– Essential Cookies (essential cookies) are necessary for the operation of the Site and allow you to navigate around the Site and use its services and functions. Disabling these cookies may render some services and features of the Site unavailable.
– Functional Cookies (functional cookies) are required to save your settings when using the Site, such as your preferred language, booking information that you provided earlier when booking a REDLING hotel. Functional cookies are used to store information about the last hotel you were looking for, which makes it easier to find it the next time you visit the Site. Some files are required for viewing maps or videos on our Site. We also use Flash Cookies for some of our animated content.
– Session Cookies (session cookies) are stored only temporarily, during a viewing session, and deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use session-based cookies to support the operation of the Site and to understand the purpose of your use of the Site, the definition of the pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
– Persistent Cookies (persistent cookies) are not deleted when shutting down in the browser, but are stored on your device for a certain period of time or until you delete them. Every time you go to the Site, the server on which the cookie is installed recognizes files stored on your device. REDLING and our partners use persistent cookies to save your preferences so that they are available for your next visit to find out how often you visit the site, how often you return, how your use of the Site may change over time, and also evaluate the effectiveness promotions.
– Advertising Cookies (advertising cookies) allow REDLING and other advertisers to show you the most interesting services and advertising on their own and partner sites. These types of files also help us provide you with content on the Site that matches your interests and needs. Advertising cookies also include social media cookies. These files are used to share content posted on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. These cookies are usually set by the social network provider, which gives us the ability to easily and seamlessly exchange data.
– Google analytics Cookies (analytic cookies) collect information about your use of the Site and allow us to improve its performance. These files give us a summary of the information we use to monitor site performance, count page visits, identify technical errors, view how users get to the Site, measure advertising effectiveness (including emails that we send you).
– Other technologies are used for the same purposes as cookies, so that REDLING and third-party companies know when you visit the site, and understand how you interact with e-mail or advertisements. Through other technologies, personal information (for example, your operating system, version of your browser and the URL you came from) or combined information can be obtained and used to improve your experience using the site and understanding basic traffic.
Обратите внимание, что в той мере, в какой информация, собранная через сookie-файлы и другие технологии, составляет личную информацию, применяются положения Политики конфиденциальности и дополняют настоящую Политику. Обратите внимание, что в настоящее время мы не соблюдаем сигналы «Не отслеживать» и аналогичные сигналы.
2. Advertising distributed on the Internet and through mobile devices
3. Manage cookies and other technologies
If you want to delete or block cookies from your device, this is possible at any time; you can update your browser settings (see the Help menu of your browser to learn how to delete or block cookies). You have several options for deleting cookies and other similar files.
REDLING is not responsible for your browser settings. You can find good and simple instructions on how to manage cookies on different types of web browsers at www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can also set your browser to block cookies. Please note that if you set your browser to block cookies, some functions, pages and sections on the REDLING website will not be available, and we will not be responsible in this case.
5. Revision of this Policy
REDLING may change this Policy from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will take effect upon posting the Policy on this Site.
Last updated: April 22, 2019