Personal Data that We Collect.
We collect the following types of personal data:
- Your first name, last name, email address, telephone number and address of residence;
- Credit card details (card type, card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and security code);
- Information about staying as a guest, including check-in and check-out dates, requests with special wishes, observations about your preferences regarding services (including preferences by number, amenities and any other services you use);
- Information you provide about your marketing preferences or when you participate in surveys, contests or special offers.
You can always choose which personal data you want to provide us (if any). If you decide not to provide certain data, it may affect some transactions with us.
Why do we collect, use and share your personal data?
- Booking: we use your personal information to complete and administer your online booking, as well as to send you a confirmation email and a letter with information about the arrival, the surrounding area and our accommodation facility.
- Clients’ Support Service: we use your personal information to provide customer support.
- Guests’ Feedback: we may use your contact information to invite you to leave a guest review after you stay at the property. Reviews help other travelers find the most suitable accommodation for them.
- Marketing Promotion: we also use your data for marketing promotion within the law.
- Other Type of Communication: we can also write to you by post or e-mail, call or send SMS (depending on the provided contact details) in the following cases:
- We need to respond to special requests you left or to process these requests.
- If you have not completed your booking online, you may receive a letter reminding you of an incomplete booking. We believe that this service is useful for you, because it allows you to continue booking, rather than start searching for an accommodation option again, and also eliminates the need to re-enter all data.
- If you use our services, we can send you a form or ask to leave a review with your impressions about our site.
- Compliance with regulatory obligations: we may use your personal data to comply with regulatory obligations.
- Detecting and Preventing Fraud: we may also use your personal data to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
- Quality of Services Improvement: we use your personal data for analytical purposes, to improve the quality of the services provided and to make the most convenient use of online booking tools.
How Can We Transfer Your Personal Data to the Third Parties?
We may transfer your personal data to third parties as follows.
- Third Party Service Provider: We may use service providers to process your personal data strictly on our behalf. This processing will be used for such purposes as simplifying the booking process, sending out promotional materials or analytical support services. These service providers are bound by confidentiality agreements and may not use your personal data for their own purposes or for any other purposes.
- Competent Authorities: We may disclose your personal information to government authorities if it is required by law or if it is required to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal acts and fraud.
What is a cookie-file?
How do we use cookie-files?
We try to provide you with a modern and user-friendly website that automatically adapts to your needs and desires. To make this possible, our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We use technical cookies that allow us to show you our site. These technical cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work smoothly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website optimally and effectively.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to find out how you use the site, to understand what works and what does not, to optimize and improve the site and to make sure that we remain interesting and meet the needs of users. We collect information about the pages you visited, what pages you switched to which ones and where you left the site, about what type of platform you used, about the date and time of using the site, about the number of mouse clicks on a particular page, about movements your cursor, about scrolling and about and text that you enter using our site. These analytic cookies may collect personal data.
How long are our cookies active?
We use several types of cookies, with different lifetime depending on their purpose. The maximum time we have established for some of them are 5 years since your last visit our site. You can delete all cookies from your browser at any time.
How is it possible to change settings of your cookies?
You can choose which cookies to accept and which cookies to reject through your browser settings (for example, InternetExplorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome). The location of setting tools depends on the browser you use. To find the necessary settings, use the function “Help” in the browser.
What security procedures do we use to protect your personal data?
We apply the appropriate information systems and procedures in order to protect the personal data provided to us. We also use security procedures and apply technical and physical restrictions to use and access personal data on our servers. Only employees with special rights have the right to access personal data when performing their duties.
How can you control the personal data submitted to us?
You have the right to get acquainted with your personal data that we store. You can request an overview of the stored personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line: “Request for personal data”.
Please ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If the personal data held by us is incorrect, outdated or no longer relevant for the purposes with which it was obtained, we will update or delete it at your request. Please contact us at: email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. However, we may need to retain some information, for example, for legal or administrative purposes, such as keeping records or detecting fraudulent activity.